Sunday, December 31, 2017

What's New for 2018 in Home Decor


Yesterday i go to Johan's Fabrics with my daughter and they finished to stock the 2018 new merchandise for decorate the house.  I love the colors and the variety of new products they have.
Look at the pictures and imagine how it looks at your house.





I see that the suculents and cactus flowers that we use past year was very popular this year too.  I f you have succulents its time to redecorate with it.



Johan' Fabrics have a variety of decorating stuff for the kitchen and all the house.  I love all the decorating stuff i see and because Johan's have dicount coupons, i start to buy my decorations for this spring. I suggest use the 50% off coupons and buy an item evry week to save maoney on your decor.






Thank you for visit my Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment